PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp The 5-day PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp is dedicated to preparing project management working professionals for the new PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification exam, in effect as of January 2, 2021. The 5-day course provides 40 hrs of face-to-face instructions grounded in the official Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and PMI Agile Practice Guide, covering predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches.
You will develop a model for organizing and remembering the specific information covered in the PMBOK® Guide, the PMI Agile Practice Guide, and the recommended references needed to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
- Review the Project Management areas of knowledge from the PMBOK® Guide and the PMI Agile Practice Guide (over 1,200 PowerPoint slides, videos, articles, etc.)
- Gain a thorough understanding of predictive, agile, and hybrid project management approaches now part of the new PMP Exam.
- Take and review PMP® practice tests (approximately 500 hundred practice questions with links to several hundred more).
- Review PMP® practice test questions and phrasing in the exam.
- Review test taking techniques for success.
- Review the PMP Examination Content Outline (ECO) and how the course material has been cross-referenced to each ECO task and enabler for complete coverage.
- Understand the differences between the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition and 7th Edition for the PMP exam.
- Understand through examples and videos the "MINDSET" required to answer PMP exam questions correctly, including scenario and situational questions.
- Earn 40 Project Management Education hours needed to sit for the PMP® Exam.
- Receive a significant amount of additional material via Dropbox folders.
- Be ready to take the next steps in preparing for the PMP® exam upon completing the boot camp (PMP Exam application process, recommended additional study material, suggested study approaches, etc.).