As a faculty or staff member in the Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering, some resources to potentially make your job easier include the following:
- FED Services
- Standard Operating Procedures - FY16 (PDF)
- Purchase Request Form
- Faculty Affairs
- Technical Support - Overview of the technical support that is available at the CCE Technology Division
- Setting up email - How to set up your UH email
- Work request - Form for requesting technical support for your computer or other technical equipment
- Blackboard Support - The Instructional Design office is available to assist you in designing a new course, re-designing an existing one, and exploring the right tool to deploy in your class to enhance students' learning.
- Web Request Form - Form for requesting Web updates or new content, or for reporting issues with the CCE Technology Division's websites
You can also utilize the resources available to you in the CCE Technology Division Research area. This area contains some of the latest research opportunities and news for College of Technology faculty members.
* Pursuant to the merger of the Colleges of Engineering and Technology, bylaws for the merged college are under development and will be posted on this page once approved. For any questions or inquiries, contact dean [at] egr.uh.edu.