The Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering offers 11 Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degrees.
Computing & Multimedia
Engineering & Industrial Technologies
- Computer Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Construction Management, B.S.
- Electrical Power Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, B.S.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Technology, B.S.
- Human Resource Development, B.S.
- Retailing and Consumer Science, B.S.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Supervision