Skip to main content

Transferring Courses

Policies and Procedures

Please visit the Office of Admissions Transfer Center for complete information on transferring credits to the University of Houston. The UH Transfer Center website provides current information on university policies concerning transfer credits as well as transfer guides for core and major classes.

If you are a current UH student with a major in the Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering and wish to take a course at a community college it is critical for you to check with your academic advisor to confirm that you are eligible to transfer the intended course to your degree plan.