CCE Technology Division
This section of our web site covers the academic matters pertaining to undergraduates. This includes information about degrees, majors, minors, online orientation and standard academic procedures like admission, registration and suspension.
Degrees, Majors and Minors
- Degrees - A list of undergraduate degrees that we offer
- About Majors and Minors - A description of the policies and procedures for your major or minor
- Minors - A list of minors offered in our division
Standard Academic Procedures
- Admission - This explains our admission procedure.
- Registration - Covers procedures for class registration, recommended course loads, how to transfer courses and how grades are calculated.
- Suspension - Hopefully our students will never need information in this area, but should they need information about suspension, the details are explained here.
Additionally, there are some special circumstances that can best be dealt with by talking with an academic advisor. These are in the section on academic advising. If you do not find the guidance that you are looking for in one of these standard procedures and you have consulted the suggestions on when to see an advisor, please feel free to contact an academic advisor for further guidance.