Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals are valuable assets to any team. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is an introduction to the Lean Six Sigma philosophy and terminology and provides the necessary tools for completion of your Green Belt certification project. This course uses a combination of hands on activities, lab exercises, presentations and lectures to provide a strong foundation. You will gain the necessary skills to lead Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects, work on teams led by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and help your organization effectively implement Lean Six Sigma. Upon successful completion of the training, you will be eligible to lead a Lean Six Sigma project within your organization and qualify for Green Belt certification.
- Online, self-paced format* - Up to 80 hr. of online instruction provided through a learning management system that you will have access to for 12 weeks
- This course can also be offered in the following formats, upon request:
- Hybrid/blended - more than 40 hr. of face-to-face instruction held on select days of the week (kick-off session, plus 5 full days of in-class sessions) over the course of approximately 9 weeks (with time in between class sessions to review online course materials and work on your project) plus up to 40 hr. of online instruction
- Face-to-face - 80 hr. of face-to-face instruction over 5 weeks (8 hr./day for 1 week, 3 week break, and then another 8 hr./day for 1 week)
- All course formats can be hosted on-site at your location for a group of approximately 10-20 participants. Please contact us to obtain a quote.
For upcoming courses, please see our course schedule.
For more information, please contact us.
* Please note that online, self-paced courses do not include assistance from an instructor to guide the work you may do on a Lean Six Sigma project in conjunction with the course.