Accelerated B.S./M.S. Degree Program in Computer Information Systems/Cybersecurity
The Accelerated B.S./M.S. degree program is open to qualified undergraduate Technology majors in Computer Information Systems with a specialization in Cybersecurity wishing to continue their education at the graduate level immediately upon completion of the B.S. degree.
- Students that are accepted in the accelerated program take up to six graduate credit hours that are applied to both the bachelors' degree in CIS and master's degree in Information Systems Security or Technology Project Management.
- The B.S. degree will be conferred upon completion of the undergraduate curriculum requirements with appropriate graduate courses substituted for undergraduate courses.
- Students must apply and be accepted into the graduate program to pursue the graduate degree. Admission is not guaranteed.
- The graduate degree shall be awarded based on existing requirements for the graduate degree in the semester the student applies and is admitted to the graduate program.
- Application for the accelerated program is recommended for undergraduates during their junior year.
- Application and completion requirements are available from the Department of Information and Logistics Technology in room 309 of the Technology Building or the CCE Technology Division Academic Services Center in room 108 T.