Students wishing to obtain a minor may choose any approved minor program within the Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering. Students who have declared a major in Mechanical Engineering Technology (METE) may not declare a minor in Manufacturing Systems. Minimum requirements range from 15 to 18 semester hours of course work, of which 9 must be advanced; 9 semester hours in residence at UH of which 6 must be advanced; and a 2.0 minimum grade point average in all courses in the minor at the University of Houston.
The GPA for minors in the Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering will be calculated based upon all the grades earned in all courses attempted or completed for the minor as defined by the minor requirements listed in the undergraduate catalog.
- Bioinformatics in Biotechnology and Biomedical Sciences Minor
- Bioprocessing in Biomedical and Biopharmaceutical Sciences Minor
- Computer Engineering Technology Minor
- Electrical Power Engineering Technology
- Manufacturing Systems Minor
To declare a minor, please click here