CCE TECHNOLOGY DIVISION UNVEILS INNOVATION PROGRAM
The Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering updated its degree programs to emphasize innovation, and introduced a new minor designed to be accessible to all UH students. Read more
GRADUATING AN INNOVATION-READY WORKFORCE
"Innovation" is a popular buzzword these days, but leaders at the University of Houston's CCE Technology Division say its meaning shouldn’t be a mystery: Creative thinking and problem-solving are skills that can be taught. Read more
When students graduate with the Technology Leadership and Innovation Management (TLIM) degree, they are prepared for success with a STEM competent portfolio of knowledge that is relevant to industry.
TLIM is the STEM business discipline for developing and managing organizations and teams to solve problems and achieve results. The TLIM degree focuses on building the foundational leadership skills in STEM, focused on technology subject matter expertise, project leadership and supervision, goal management, asset alignment, communication, and team organization.
With an emphasis on providing practical and real-world experience, the TLIM program:
- Provides a comprehensive STEM curriculum, ranging from leadership development, business communication, problem-solving, goal-setting, and time management.
- Students have the freedom to choose from a variety of elective courses.
- Equips students with the skills needed to succeed in leadership, managerial and STEM roles in diverse industries and organizations.
Applicants must fulfill the general admission requirements of the University of Houston for either freshmen or transfer students. International students must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550. Applicants may now apply online via the Texas common application, at https://uh.edu/admissions/. Students are encouraged to meet with an advisor to ensure that the initial enrollment and registration process proceeds smoothly. Advising is conducted through the Office of Student Affairs, Room 312 in Technology Building 2.
- TLIM launches Executive Leadership, Budgeting and Finance Programs (6 Certifications, 100% Online, self-paced)
- Prof. Burns' Leadership students conduct research for the Iowa West Foundation!
- Fall Semester: Welcome back Coogs!
- TLIM now approved for the "Global Citizens' Credential" @ UH Provost's Office
- TLIM's inaugural Student Organization: the Technology & Innovation Leaders of Tomorrow!
- TLIM Student Alexis Cheatum obtained the UH Community Impact Award
- TLIM Student Jordan Booker obtained the UH Legacy Award
- VP John May of GIS in UH TLIM's Certification Awards
- Vallourec's Sr. Director Joe Hill featured in TLIM's Global Leadership Series
- Director Mike Sullivan of Group 1 Automotive featured in TLIM's Global Leadership Series